86th Bridging Company, RCASC - 1944

Discussions related to researching soldiers of the second world war.
Temujin
Meritorious
Meritorious
Commendations: 137

86th Bridging Company, RCASC - 1944

Post by Temujin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:52 pm

Cyrus
Assistant
Assistant
Commendations: 5

Re: 86th Bridging Company, RCASC - 1944

Post by Cyrus » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:27 pm

Hi Temujin,

Is this the same photo I posted on canadaatwar some time ago? I can't enlarge it so I'm not sure. If not the same I'd definately would like to take a closer look.

Thanks.

PS: PM doesn't seem to work for me yet, so I ask this way.

Phil
Founder
Founder
Commendations: 31

Post by Phil » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:53 pm

Cyrus wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:27 pm
Hi Temujin,

Is this the same photo I posted on canadaatwar some time ago? I can't enlarge it so I'm not sure. If not the same I'd definately would like to take a closer look.

Thanks.

PS: PM doesn't seem to work for me yet, so I ask this way.
This version is hosted on Photobucket, I don't think you'll be able to get the detail you'd like out of it. If Temujin has the original we can make it available. It seems the original post on canadaatwar.ca referenced another Photobucket account which is no longer available. As an aside, I believe you should be able to PM, and post without approval after 3 posts.
These users commended the author Phil for the post:
Cyrus (Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:50 am)
Phil

WARTIMES.ca
Please consider Donating in order to ensure the continued availability, maintenance and growth of WARTIMES.ca.

Cyrus
Assistant
Assistant
Commendations: 5

Post by Cyrus » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:34 pm

OK, thanks Phil.

Original on Canadaatwar was from my Photobucket account but as you said not available anymore since their new policy came into effect...

Temujin
Meritorious
Meritorious
Commendations: 137

Post by Temujin » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:56 pm

Cyrus. Phil has answered your question, but to add. Since the Canada at War site has “gone down” (and this may be permanent, we don’t know). I have been trying to add to this site photo’s, information etc that I may have posted in the Past on Canada at War.......or information that “other members” of Canada at War posted and I still have copies.

So, you will see more an more info posted here that was originally on that site. I’m “trying” to make sure I put in references or sources .......but the problem is I may not have the original reference (all is lost on CAW)

Welcome to Wartime’s.ca Cyrus and hopefully you’ll continue to post on this site and share info that you may have

Cheers
These users commended the author Temujin for the post:
Cyrus (Mon Apr 30, 2018 2:51 am)