canadiansoldiers.com

External military research and informational resources.
BFBSM
Meritorious
Meritorious
Commendations: 31

canadiansoldiers.com

Post by BFBSM » Mon Jan 10, 2022 3:58 pm

Canadiansoldiers.com

I have just been alerted to this website: http://www.canadiansoldiers.com/

From the home page:
canadiansoldiers.com is intended as a referenced source regarding the organization, vehicles, weapons, uniforms, traditions, and insignia of Canadian soldiers in the 20th Century. The site contains a large number of maps and images dealing with history, equipment, literature and more for students of history, re-enactors, modellers, gamers, serious researchers and anyone interested in the Canadian Army between 1900 and 2000. Serious contributions to site content, such as information, photos, or anecdotes, are welcomed and will be fully credited. This site is proud to be a member of the small but growing community of those interested in this diverse and important subject area.
A quick look over the site shows it to be very interesting. Of note is the excellent referencing within the articles. Also provided is a list of publications one can use in one's research. (N.B. Purchases cannot be made from the site)

MichaelDorosh
Adjunct
Adjunct
Commendations: 1

Re: canadiansoldiers.com

Post by MichaelDorosh » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:11 pm

Wish I had more time to keep the site updated. This may be the incentive I need. Thanks to Mark for the email pointing me to this forum.
These users commended the author MichaelDorosh for the post:
BFBSM (Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:18 pm)

Phil
Founder
Founder

Post by Phil » Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:18 pm

MichaelDorosh wrote:
Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:11 pm
Wish I had more time to keep the site updated. This may be the incentive I need. Thanks to Mark for the email pointing me to this forum.
Welcome to the forum Michael, I have found your site useful on a number of occasions -- thanks for that!
Phil

WARTIMES.ca
Please consider Donating in order to ensure the continued availability, maintenance and growth of WARTIMES.ca.

BFBSM
Meritorious
Meritorious

Post by BFBSM » Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:20 pm

Michael,

Welcome to the forum.

Two excellent resources, potentially able to work together.